help i am a real lesbian but addicted to black mens sperm!

rapemeplz

Female
From
TX, US
I am openly lesbian, slightly boyish, but I was gangraped once by 5 huge black guys and they all made me cry from fucking me so hard and deep, and now I can't get enough black sperm in my pussy. I have uncontrollable desire to spread my legs everytime I see a sexy black man rollin with 4 or 5 homies. I want to take their seed deep and let them knock me up and then leave me crying, humiliated and pregnant. Can someone find it in them to fully ******* me and leave me in such a condition? I have pics just wont let me upload. Can send to any and all niggas that want to come to Shawee Oklahoma and really ******* me to take all your seed in my white pussy.

I am openly lesbian, slightly boyish, but I was gangraped once by 5 huge black guys and they all made me cry from fucking me so hard and deep, and now I can't get enough black sperm in my pussy. I have uncontrollable desire to spread my legs everytime I see a sexy black man rollin with 4 or 5 homies. I want to take their seed deep and let them knock me up and then leave me crying, humiliated and pregnant. Can someone find it in them to fully ******* me and leave me in such a condition? I have pics just wont let me upload. Can send to any and all niggas that want to come to Shawee Oklahoma and really ******* me to take all your seed in my white pussy.

Wow...! That is both ******* and a massive turn on! I can't get pregnant, but I want to be gang raped by a group of big cocked black guys who don't know this and will try thier hardest to breed me by *******... And I want them to ******* me in front of my husband, for as long as they are able to... : )

This thread violates #10 & #17 of The Site's Rules. Please review the Rules & make a contribution to one of our many pictorial or thematic threads BEFORE making another post or creating another thread. Thank you for your cooperation!

It's funny how so many women think they're the only one who wants the same thing, but it's great to find out you're not alone! I think there's something very empowering for women about being just SOAKED by a lot of sperm from men they find desirable. I suspect it's all the incredibly boring sex they've had in the past they want to forget, so call it a rite of passage, or a way of "purifying" yourself!

These captions are dedicated to you ladies, hope you end up in a similar situation....
Chosen for their lack of gentleness....

Attachments

• GMIM 103.jpg
    GMIM 103.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 20
  • GMIM 115.jpg
    GMIM 115.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 21
  • CW4BS 52.jpg
    CW4BS 52.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 21
  • CW4BS 53.jpg