HELP: How to get my hot girlfriend to fuck a BBC for me

I have deleted this post. I understand it came across bad. And will review and repost.

Apologies for any offence caused by naive and immature post

Thanks
NI Guy

Last edited:
Hey guys,
Could do with some help

I have been trying to get my girlfriend to fuck a BBC for quite some time now.

She knows it's a fantasy of mine and is really quite reluctant to go along with it.
She has fucked a black guy before but says it was a drunken night and can't remember if she did or didn't.

She says she is disgusted that I find this a turn on as she doesn't even remember consenting to sex with the guy.
We have used black dildos before but she says they hurt.

Has anyone else experienced this as I really want to eat a cream pie out of her gaping pussy and hear her scream as a bull cums inside her.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks
NI Guy

Wow- I don't even know where to begin. I will give you credit though. You at least admit something that all the other guys who post this same thing refuse to admit. It's right there in the title of the thread.

Help: How to get my hot girlfriend to fuck a BBC for ME

It's all right there. This isn't for her. You admit that she's disgusted that you're turned on by this but you don't care. You want it anyway. Doesn't matter what she wants. Her wants are insignificant.

It would be one thing if she was ok with all this. If that's what the 2 of you wanted to do then go for it. But she doesn't want this. A real man who cares for his partner would respect that. But you're not a real man. Instead you go on here and ask for tips on how to manipulate her into doing something she doesn't want to do so that you can jerk off watching it.

She deserves much better than you.

Wow- I don't even know where to begin. I will give you credit though. You at least admit something that all the other guys who post this same thing refuse to admit. It's right there in the title of the thread.

It's all right there. This isn't for her. You admit that she's disgusted that you're turned on by this but you don't care. You want it anyway. Doesn't matter what she wants. Her wants are insignificant.

It would be one thing if she was ok with all this. If that's what the 2 of you wanted to do then go for it. But she doesn't want this. A real man who cares for his partner would respect that. But you're not a real man. Instead you go on here and ask for tips on how to manipulate her into doing something she doesn't want to do so that you can jerk off watching it.

I have never really thought about it like that.

I guess I need to do some serious soul searching

Absolutely

I have never really thought about it like that.

I guess I need to do some serious soul searching

If you find a black cock slut that you really like and you want to a relationship but don't mind her continuing to fuck black guys or even enjoy watching, then more power to you guys in forming that kind of relationship. I'd like that. But if you're with a girl who loves you, wants to be loyal to you, and wants to be protected and feel safe with you, then don't ruin her or your relationship for the sake of your very extreme sexual fantasy. Enjoy what you have because many men don't have the luxury of a loving and faithful gf/wife. And love and protect her by serving *her* needs instead of yours. And her need may be a loving, healthy, and faithful relationship with you rather than to get fucked like a piece of meat by various black men while you jerk off and watch.

I have deleted this post. I understand it came across bad. And will review and repost.

Apologies for any offence caused by naive and immature post

Thanks
NI Guy

You don't need to apologize to us. Some of us just don't want you to totally lose your grip on reality and make a big mistake that damages you, your gf, or your relationship.

You don't need to apologize to us. Some of us just don't want you to totally lose your grip on reality and make a big mistake that damages you, your gf, or your relationship.
Usually usually plenty of ALCOHOL mixed cocktails ect and partying/clubbing turns 99.9% of usually shy and prim and proper white wives girlfriends daughters ect normally would has an affect on releasing their inner BBC slut lol

Back