Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

feb1588

Male
From
CA, US
I've been doing a lot of side jobs for this company in Lockport. Close to my hometown Painting, dry wall, floors etc. Well the owner of the company is German, 49yrs young, long blonde hair and her body is jaw dropping for her age! Nice ass and tits to accompany her. Now I caught her watching me threw her office window a few times! We even made eye contact a couple of times. Now I wanna approach her in a mannerly way. How should I approach her or should I just leave it along and let it be. Oh yeah she is married. I'm only 27yrs old normally I would just approach her and see what happens. But I wanna kinda take a different route this time or better yet a new technique.

Need advice ladies and gentlemen!
Help!!!

First off my man how is she looking at you? Is it only where she may be observing how you are working to see if you are slacking off, etc. as Torpedo mentioned she could terminate you for not getting the work done.

On the flip-side and I hope this is the case because I sure would love to hear your escapade tale if something goes down, is she looking you up and down kinda sizing you up and staring at your package like you are a piece of meat? I've seen that look on woman before, their eyes zoom in on the bulge in your pants, they may smile, or there are other non-verbal body cues that give off their interest. From the brief piece you wrote it seems she is not intimidated when you look to see if she is looking at you.

Normally if a woman is interested sometimes they quickly turn away when you look at them as they get embarrassed, begin to blush, and pretend they weren't looking at you. But a real mature and self-assurec woman would look back at you and maybe wink, smile (this is an easy cue), lick their lips but you can definitely look at their face and body to tell whats on their mind.

I would definitely approach her with small talk during a break one day. Say something like, hey how you, are you having a nice day, do you think I'm doing a satisfactory job, do you like my work? Keep smiling and be warm with her to help melt the ice and don't spook her. If she engages in the small talk in return and smiles alot back at you then you have the first clue to continue to butter her biscuit until that baby is ready to be split open and have your big black sausage in between it.

After the first one or two chats then start complimenting her looks, but don't do that right away or on the first talk unless she brings up that you look nice or strong first and then repay the compliment. Use your eyes and lips too when you talk to her, the sexy dim eye look and lips puckered when you compliment her (thats the man cue for woman that tells them - 'you know what time it is come get this dick already').

Go for it smartly my man and don't screw up on the job, ******* if you fuck her silly she may catch feelings and she catch you with another chic that is going to be drama too. We all seen that happen before, workplace romances definitely are not worth it. You fuck up outside the job and it causes drama on the job too. Hopefully she just a horny stereo-typical 40yr old woman who are in heat. Especially if she keeps her body fit, she is doing that for a reason too- to have it appreciated by a man or another woman.

Last edited:
pic_IMHP-InMyHumbleOpinion.jpg You guys got to learn to leave these married chics alone unless they specifically approach you. For one, its just respect of the marriage vows and respect for the man she's married. What if it was someone making approaches at your wife? If a married woman wants to fuck around with you, she'll let you know, trust me. And secondly, if you get caught with a man's wife, there's more likely than not going to be a lot of trouble. In a jealous rage, he pops you off, and he only gets 10-15 years, maybe even less with temporary insanity plea ... isn't your life worth more than that?
Stick with the single chics unless the married ones approach you. Maybe you should hear the words from the song "Bad, Bad, Leroy Brown" by Jim Croce. Lots and lots of bad things have happened to guys over trying to tap someone else's pussy, I'm tell'n ya.
GIF_Yellowball-NO.gif Mac

Last edited:
Yes she could terminate me but this isn't my main job. I only do side work for her company. I mean I do care cause there's nothing wrong with extra cash but then again it's like oh well it's not the end of the world.
Yes I catch her sizing me up every once in a while and when I do, just like you said she would look away quickly or try to make up something like she wasn't looking.... It seem like she is always around when I working or even when I just alone on break or something. I always bring water or Gatorade with me to work and she knows that but now she has started bringing me food, ice cream, and etc. plus when we did make eye contact it was for awhile and idk if it's just me but you just get this werid feeling in your body once you guys lock eye contact with each other snd that's what I felt.

Well let me kno what you think about this! Today I had to finish a project I started so I went in. Started working and she called me into her office and we just sat there for a good 30-35min just chatting about random stuff that happen in our life and somehow we started talking about how I'm single and she made this comment " I don't know how a guy like yourself is single. Your well mannered, looks like you keep yourself fit and plus your a very handsome man! If I was your age... She smiled." (Phone started ringing) she said " sorry I have to take this call " so I left the room.

Plus the workers that actually work for was like "damn I never seen her out so much normally she stays in the office area"

i vote other. sex? pride? relationship? bragging rights most bitches fucked? i think i'm seeing a trend amongst boys here. i mean no offence, i maybe looking for a quicky myself.

View attachment 429636 You guys got to learn to leave these married chics alone unless they specifically approach you. For one, its just respect of the marriage vows and respect for the man she's married. What if it was someone making approaches at your wife? If a married woman wants to fuck around with you, she'll let you know, trust me. And secondly, if you get caught with a man's wife, there's more likely than not going to be a lot of trouble. In a jealous rage, he pops you off, and he only gets 10-15 years, maybe even less with temporary insanity plea ... isn't your life worth more than that?
Stick with the single chics unless the married ones approach you. Maybe you should hear the words from the song "Bad, Bad, Leroy Brown" by Jim Croce. Lots and lots of bad things have happened to guys over trying to tap someone else's pussy, I'm tell'n ya.
View attachment 429634 Mac

Lookin like a jigsaw puzzle with a couple of pieces gone. Good reference.

I've been doing a lot of side jobs for this company in Lockport. Close to my hometown Painting, dry wall, floors etc. Well the owner of the company is German, 49yrs young, long blonde hair and her body is jaw dropping for her age! Nice ass and tits to accompany her. Now I caught her watching me threw her office window a few times! We even made eye contact a couple of times. Now I wanna approach her in a mannerly way. How should I approach her or should I just leave it along and let it be. Oh yeah she is married. I'm only 27yrs old normally I would just approach her and see what happens. But I wanna kinda take a different route this time or better yet a new technique.

Help!!!

I would wait and let her approach and make the first move. Like Mac said, you don't know what lies behind that door- a violently jealous husband, perhaps? She may just flirty and gets off on giving and getting attention from guys. If you were to approach her, you should certainly wait until you are no longer in her employ.

View attachment 429636 You guys got to learn to leave these married chics alone unless they specifically approach you. For one, its just respect of the marriage vows and respect for the man she's married. What if it was someone making approaches at your wife? If a married woman wants to fuck around with you, she'll let you know, trust me. And secondly, if you get caught with a man's wife, there's more likely than not going to be a lot of trouble. In a jealous rage, he pops you off, and he only gets 10-15 years, maybe even less with temporary insanity plea ... isn't your life worth more than that?
If the mood strikes a person there is nothing wrong with making a request. It is up to the person being asked what they will do. If the person says no their wishes should be respected. It doesn't make any difference whether you ask a person to share a cup of coffee or a bed. I dislike the concept of another person owning or controlling the life of another. If Feb1588 has met someone that piques his interest he should be free to ask the woman anything he wants. The only real considerations are what impact his questions might have on her and his job. As far as whether or not she is married is irrelevant. Her decision about what to do with any request is entirely up to her. And Feb1588 needs to understand that any questions that he may ask of a personal nature could cost his is job, or leave him exhausted in the morning. If he wishes to be cautious then stick with my original advice

@Mac-n-cheese, I'm starting to think your loosing it dude. No where in his post did he say the chic is married. For all we know she is a widow, divorcee, in an open-marriage, never married, who knows unless she got a ring on her finger and she makes an affirmative statement to him that she is married and not interested.

If she is married then yes he should find out the deal (open relationship, maybe hubby is a cuckold, sissy, etc.).

@feb1588 - keep studying and observing this chic as you proceed, but do so with caution and the yellow-light flashing. If it is temporary seasonal work, make your move and who knows, she may give you a good reference and hire you for future jobs too. This could work out nicely just don't piss her off.

Last edited:
Yes she could terminate me but this isn't my main job. I only do side work for her company. I mean I do care cause there's nothing wrong with extra cash but then again it's like oh well it's not the end of the world.
Yes I catch her sizing me up every once in a while and when I do, just like you said she would look away quickly or try to make up something like she wasn't looking.... It seem like she is always around when I working or even when I just alone on break or something. I always bring water or Gatorade with me to work and she knows that but now she has started bringing me food, ice cream, and etc. plus when we did make eye contact it was for awhile and idk if it's just me but you just get this werid feeling in your body once you guys lock eye contact with each other snd that's what I felt.

Well let me kno what you think about this! Today I had to finish a project I started so I went in. Started working and she called me into her office and we just sat there for a good 30-35min just chatting about random stuff that happen in our life and somehow we started talking about how I'm single and she made this comment " I don't know how a guy like yourself is single. Your well mannered, looks like you keep yourself fit and plus your a very handsome man! If I was your age... She smiled." (Phone started ringing) she said " sorry I have to take this call " so I left the room.

Well whoop-there it is. She brought you food, and complimented you so something is kindling underneath the brush there that may soon start a real fire. So now move on to phase-2 I told you to do earlier. Compliment her back. Say she looks amazingly fit and she can't be no more than 29, or 31. That should make her smile. Check for a wedding ring on her ring finger to see if she is married. If she has one then say "I'm sure your husband must sure appreciate the way you really keep your-self in great shape." All his guy friends must be jealous.
This will get her to reveal either verbally or non-verbally with her body language about her marriage. She may say something like, ah' he pays me no attention. Or she may say yeah we have a good time swinging and I'm looking for a new swing-partner with a BBC to bring home.

If no husband then substitute husband for boyfriend. If she has no husband, boyfriend, well you have the green-light my friend. Proceed full-speed ahead, 0 to 60 in 60seconds. Its on you from there. Just come back and report in on the details of how she is on-top of the office desk ;)

..... Oh yeah she is married. I'm only 27yrs old normally I would just approach her and see what happens. But I wanna kinda take a different route this time or better yet a new technique.
Help!!!

@Mac-n-cheese, I'm starting to think your loosing it dude. No where in his post did he say the chic is married....
pic_FYI.jpg Read his post again, bigblackbull? You were saying?
Apology accepted!
ps ... and it's losing, not loosing. gif_Yellowball-You'reWelcom3.gif

Back