Help for refugees.

Marusialt

Male
Gold Member
Today I will again go to serve the refugees. They offered me to help them and protect women from violence in this way.
I am doing a very good thing. I help refugees and protect women from violence. I have been doing this for almost a week. The refugees are different. They are organized, they asked white women to help them. I told my boyfriend that he was black. And I happily agreed. We agreed that first I would serve three guys every day at the same time.

The first time I was worried. But everything went well and quickly. I was outraging the white girl they had. And they finished very quickly. One or three or four minutes after I began to suck his dick.

I was very glad to be their first white girl!

My boyfriend helps me, he is black, he is arranged by a guy from the refugee reception center and he finds refugees who are not very young and well-mannered, my boyfriend helps them to check for diseases, and that they would be clean. He takes me from the hotel to the center and he serves them there.Initially, I agreed that I would serve three or four refugees per day. But there were much more people willing. Now I meet three or two at once, sometimes three times a day. 6-9 guys come out. They are all good and kind, but often the fuck is very hard. My boyfriend said it was normal for them.For many, I'm the first white girl they fuck. for me it is very nice. Maybe so they finish often very quickly. But usually, after a rest, they can fuck more.

My boyfriend asks me to serve even more refugees. Those who fucked me already told others and there are many who want to fuck me. I am so pleased! I love to be needed and desired. But everything must be done with joy, I am afraid if there are too many guys, I will not try so hard.The guys will see it and I will not like it already, I do not want it.

My boyfriend helps me, he is black, he is arranged by a guy from the refugee reception center and he finds refugees who are not very young and well-mannered, my boyfriend helps them to check for diseases, and that they would be clean. He takes me from the hotel to the center and he serves them there.Initially, I agreed that I would serve three or four refugees per day. But there were much more people willing. Now I meet three or two at once, sometimes three times a day. 6-9 guys come out. They are all good and kind, but often the fuck is very hard. My boyfriend said it was normal for them.For many, I'm the first white girl they fuck. for me it is very nice. Maybe so they finish often very quickly. But usually, after a rest, they can fuck more.
Good white girl...I want to be one of them.

Back