help choosing big realistic black dildo

Sorry if this isra repeat but my gf wants a big black realistic dildo. Sage wants at least 8 inches insertable length and 2inches girth. Any help would be appreciated. Thx

Know a little about this...our baby was born shorty after the 'water broke' while using a long shiny veiny black dildo on max vibrate.

Using a shiny material can be very important, some of those 'realistic' dummy cocks will have a horrible chemical odor to them, and you won't know until you have opened the vacuumed-sealed packaging (bought it) and it's too late. Trust your nose, it'll never lie.

Best recommendation is the Doc Johnson Mr. Marcus 9 inch Cock and Balls...Make sure it's UR3 material. My wife is extremely conservative and I can only use a dildo on her maybe once a month...and she has responded to this one the best.

.... my gf wants a big black realistic dildo. Sage wants at least 8 inches insertable length and 2inches girth. Any help would be appreciated. Thx

shackles, part of the fun is in doing this together, as it gives her a signal confirming your interest. Later on, she'll be more likely to try the real thing when the two of you are ready. So, I would possibly find a few adult xxx shops and go with her to let her look at the selections. Most of the good stores stay up to date on this kind of stuff, plus she'll be able to see & feel them up close.
gif_Yellowball-Flirting.gif
Astounded made a good point about some of the toys having a chemical smell. Since many of these toys are rubber or synthetic, they have chemical bases that some people have reactions to, particularly the smell. They can actually cause some to get headaches and get nauseated. So, being able to see them, up close before you buy, might be smart since the retailers don't accept returns.

pd-1522-23-img-4-jpg.545153

We use bam like gotborger posted. It's the only toy that she gets satisfaction from. It stretches her out so much that she orgasms just from the head inserting

Back