helow girls !! male 23 i want to fuck a girl so hard with my big,gorgeous,awsom,nd cute dick :D :P

A Gentleman, a freak, love sex, Dark Chocolate complexion, great skin, 5 '7 ", 190 lbs, Fit Build, disease free, employed, endowed with 10 long Inches with a 7 inch girth. Excellent stamina. Wonderful sense of humor, zero criminal record, educated, well spoken, no *******, never married/engaged. Well endowed, HIV/STD free, Nice, Fun Guy and very Freaky... Ladies I have a very BIG Sexual Appetite.
Into ROUGH and DOMINANT SEX

I LOVE to make a woman CUM REPEATEDLY. That is my thing. FOR THE RECORD! NO FEMALE THAT PREFERS and CRAVES a BBC DEEP INSIDE HER SHOULD NOT BE DENIED IT... EVER!! ESPECIALLY " IF " SHE DESIRES MINE.

For now ladies YOU should HOST our sexual encounters. Let me be CLEAR, I ONLY seek really nice mutually memorable / recurring steamy sex with a sexy curvy, INTERESTED lady. Not looking to get married. I just want SEX and LOTS of it. Pretty Face, Big bottoms a Plus... GivingOral and Doggie-style an absolute MUST. BBWs definitely welcome. Anal freaks step to the front PLEASE.

Back