Hello!

Drillher4me

Couple
Gold Member
Well we've just signed up and am taking this opportunity to say a quick hello and provide a little personal, but limited information you may be interested in. We've been married for 15 years and my wife had her very first strange cock, which happened to be black, almost three years ago. This took place in Las Vegas in March/2009. It was during a convention/vacation trip. Ever since we first married I always had this fantasy of her getting laid by a black man. (There's a history behind this fantasy which I'll address at some other time for those who might be interested.) Anyway, during the first event of that convention we came upon an old university friend of mine, Edwin, with whom I shared a dorm with for the last three years of university. We lost contact sometime after graduating and hadn't seen each other for over 11 years. Anyway, and again, I'll enunciate upon the details elsewhere, and perhaps at another time, of how this came about. That Avatar of ours you see is an actual and factual shot of my wife's poor pussy after Edwin was though pounding it with his 12 inch (fact) BBC. That satisfied look of her pussy was duplicated on her face. My wife has her own career in modeling and is considered "beautiful"! I can only attest to the fact that she has maintained a far more contented look on her face since her blackening than she ever had previously! I must admit that the sight of Edwin shoving that BBC of his into her white swollen wet pussy was awe striking! I was astounded that her pussy could be stretched as much as it needed to be to accommodate that massive black cock ... and she took every last inch of it! WOW!

Well we've just signed up and am taking this opportunity to say a quick hello and provide a little personal, but limited information you may be interested in. We've been married for 15 years and my wife had her very first strange cock, which happened to be black, almost three years ago. This took place in Las Vegas in March/2009. It was during a convention/vacation trip. Ever since we first married I always had this fantasy of her getting laid by a black man. (There's a history behind this fantasy which I'll address at some other time for those who might be interested.) Anyway, during the first event of that convention we came upon an old university friend of mine, Edwin, with whom I shared a dorm with for the last three years of university. We lost contact sometime after graduating and hadn't seen each other for over 11 years. Anyway, and again, I'll enunciate upon the details elsewhere, and perhaps at another time, of how this came about. That Avatar of ours you see is an actual and factual shot of my wife's poor pussy after Edwin was though pounding it with his 12 inch (fact) BBC. That satisfied look of her pussy was duplicated on her face. My wife has her own career in modeling and is considered "beautiful"! I can only attest to the fact that she has maintained a far more contented look on her face since her blackening than she ever had previously! I must admit that the sight of Edwin shoving that BBC of his into her white swollen wet pussy was awe striking! I was astounded that her pussy could be stretched as much as it needed to be to accommodate that massive black cock ... and she took every last inch of it! WOW!
HELL OF A STORY , SHE NEED ANYMORE....

I have just posted a more comprehensive historical account of my wife's first BBC in the Interracial Stories Forum section of this site! Enjoy!

Back