We are a happily married white couple. The first white guy my wife has ever been with. She has two ******* who are bi racial so she is already versed with black cock. I told her that she's still hot and I notice guys checking her out all the time. Any comments would be greatly appreciated and maybe we could exchange emails later or suggestions on different pics you would like to see.

We are a happily married white couple. The first white guy my wife has ever been with. She has two ******* who are bi racial so she is already versed with black cock. I told her that she's still hot and I notice guys checking her out all the time. Any comments would be greatly appreciated and maybe we could exchange emails later or suggestions on different pics you would like to see.
It's very rare that white woman who already has two mixed black ******* would go white. Usually that woman is black for life. kinda suspect....

• Haha
Reactions: raf
Her first husband(black) went to prison twice years ago and got hooked on prohibited chemical and is back in there for failure to report. Then she dated two other guys(black) then me. She's an amazing woman and mom.

Sounds like she's missing something? Cool she's still appealing and sexy !! Inbox her email

Her first husband(black) went to prison twice years ago and got hooked on prohibited chemical and is back in there for failure to report. Then she dated two other guys(black) then me. She's an amazing woman and mom.
Your wife is a Goddess! Love to know how you were able to win her over, being a white guy an all:)

Welcome! Tell your wife there is no need to be shy here)

Back