Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by Applebottomwife, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Applebottomwife

Applebottomwife Member

US
    We are a happily married white couple. The first white guy my wife has ever been with. She has two kids who are bi racial so she is already versed with black cock. I told her that she's still hot and I notice guys checking her out all the time. Any comments would be greatly appreciated and maybe we could exchange emails later or suggestions on different pics you would like to see.

2. B G & Black Cock Ho

B G & Black Cock Ho Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    very nice would love to see more

3. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    Welcome to our community

4. BBCnATX

BBCnATX Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    It's very rare that white woman who already has two mixed black kids would go white. Usually that woman is black for life. kinda suspect....

5. Applebottomwife

Applebottomwife Member

US
    Thank u very much. Like I said my wife is very shy but has a very freaky/submissive side and I'm trying to show her I'm not the only one that thi

6. Applebottomwife

Applebottomwife Member

US
    Her first husband(black) went to prison twice years ago and got hooked on meth and is back in there for failure to report. Then she dated two other guys(black) then me. She's an amazing woman and mom.

ray lee likes this.
  7. tstud

tstud Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Sounds like she's missing something? Cool she's still appealing and sexy !! Inbox her email