Hello....

PittsFunCpl

Couple
Hey there...We are a very good looking professional couple that has been happily married for almost 20 years. We have a great sex life and have recently decided to add something extra to the bedroom. He is a handsome, well built, well hung white male that adores her. She doesn't want to add another white male to the mix, as he is everything she could want from that perspective. We have decided that we are looking for handsome, well hung, professional black for her to play with. This NOT about humiliating him, but rather adding some fun to the next twenty years of our marriage....We are local to Pittsburgh, but travel to NYC and DC often....

I'd love to find out if we are a possible match, I went to high school in Pitts. and still have family there. I live in DC now. Feel free to inbox me!

Hey there...We are a very good looking professional couple that has been happily married for almost 20 years. We have a great sex life and have recently decided to add something extra to the bedroom. He is a handsome, well built, well hung white male that adores her. She doesn't want to add another white male to the mix, as he is everything she could want from that perspective. We have decided that we are looking for handsome, well hung, professional black for her to play with. This NOT about humiliating him, but rather adding some fun to the next twenty years of our marriage....We are local to Pittsburgh, but travel to NYC and DC often....
inbox mee myb we can arange someting

Back