Hello..

FitnessMom

Female
From
TN, US
Hello, I thought I'd create a post to introduce myself. I'm not sure how I ended up coming across the site, but decided to join I guess primarily out of curiosity. I wouldn't call myself all that knowledgeable about relationships/sex since I've never really been single single since my teens (no, never been in a relationship with a black man), so I suppose that is part of joining. I'm a 35 yr old wife and mom of 2. I'm not in an open marriage nor a swinger or anything crazy like that. Not sure what else to really say. Maybe bullet points about me will help hah.
The No's
  • No, I don't want to cam with you
  • No, I' don't want to talk on the phone with you
  • No, my av pictures aren't going to show my face because if you haven't guessed it, staying anonymous is important to me
  • No, I don't want to meet you
  • That being said, no, you never say never
The rest
  • Yes, I like to think I am open-minded and I am honest
  • If I don't understand something you say or are talking about, it's probably because I'm not too familiar with this topic, not that I'm a prude.
  • Yes, I do have a Yahoo messenger and it is easier for me to talk on there
  • Bad grammar and spelling is a pet peeve, so if you don't hear back from me, that could be why
I'm open to talking (and interested in doing so and do it with no expectations), so, if you want to, drop me a message in my inbox or Yahoo. Thanks.

I'd love to chat with you on yahoo messenger. My yahoo name is the same. Inbox me. Hit me up, and welcome to our little corner of the world :)

Hello, I thought I'd create a post to introduce myself. I'm not sure how I ended up coming across the site, but decided to join I guess primarily out of curiosity. I wouldn't call myself all that knowledgeable about relationships/sex since I've never really been single single since my teens (no, never been in a relationship with a black man), so I suppose that is part of joining. I'm a 35 yr old wife and mom of 2. I'm not in an open marriage nor a swinger or anything crazy like that. Not sure what else to really say. Maybe bullet points about me will help hah.
The No's
  • No, my av pictures aren't going to show my face because if you haven't guessed it, staying anonymous is important to me
The rest
  • If I don't understand something you say or are talking about, it's probably because I'm not too familiar with this topic, not that I'm a prude.
  • Bad grammar and spelling is a pet peeve, so if you don't hear back from me, that could be why
I'm open to talking (and interested in doing so and do it with no expectations), so, if you want to, drop me a message in my inbox or Yahoo. Thanks.
Welcome! Let It Flow!

The No's
The rest
and your yahoo user what?

Back