hello

I'm looking for an extremely detailed cuckold/Bull RP on YIM!Imagine that me and you are walking through the mall and stopping at the cell phone case kiosk to look at phones, my big round meaty jiggle plump butt is stretching the jeans to the point they look like they gonna burst, you notice a big black guy behind us checking out my big round meaty white ass. Go into GREAT detailed about the scene, my big round butt filling out the jeans and stretching them, an how inferior you feel compared to this black man. Remeber you're my whimpy white boyfriend. If any detailed Bulls would like to try for the BBC role please do!

hun i bet your boss had the biggest hard on seeing you like that god if i were a white guy id cum my lot before i got anywhere near you

hun i bet your boss had the biggest hard on seeing you like that god if i were a white guy id cum my lot before i got anywhere near you

Back