Hello

Hi everybody,Im Veronica ,35 years old,and I live in Belgium ,have 2 ******* and a husband who works in UK, most of the time Im alone at my home because my ******* are being babysitted by someone at another house of mine. Im preety much interested in black men and would like to meet some of them.I work as a doctor as a nurse in a hospital ,and the only real physical contact i had with a black man is when a black french patient slapped my ass and touched my pussy a bit when i bended over to pick up his pillow that was on the floor, the guy was attractive and young, and had 1 rib broke. So as i said i look forward to chat with more black men. ;)612.jpg 1241.jpg 5152.jpg 6262.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everybody,Im Veronica ,35 years old,and I live in Belgium ,have 2 ******* and a husband who works in UK, most of the time Im alone at my home because my ******* are being babysitted by someone at another house of mine. Im preety much interested in black men and would like to meet some of them.I work as a doctor as a nurse in a hospital ,and the only real physical contact i had with a black man is when a black french patient slapped my ass and touched my pussy a bit when i bended over to pick up his pillow that was on the floor, the guy was attractive and young, and had 1 rib broke. So as i said i look forward to chat with more black men. ;)View attachment 429341 View attachment 429342 View attachment 429343 View attachment 429344
Very sexy young lady love the pics veronica:D

Back