hello!!

hello im new to all this, but I ave a friend that is really into seeing white girls fucked by huge black cocks!! so being the owner of a nice tight white pussy I thought I would give him a treat by finding myself a well hung black guy to play with and letting him watch!!! so a little bout me im a very curvy goth that's in to having it rough and being used, I love sucking and chocking on cock an having cum on my face! anything else u wanna no just ask lol!!

ADDAMS 3.JPG Married white cpl. M tricked me into letting her fuck a Big Black Bull she has a friend Ava hottest babe I ever saw. M told me Ava and her man wanted to swap with us. I agreed without a thought. when we arrived Ava looked hotter than ever She introduced Lee her man the blackest man with the biggest cock I ever saw. All I could think was fuck M will never go for this Im not going to get to fuck Ava. I was shocked when M droped to her knees feeding Lees cock into her mouth like a starving *******. I learned M had set the whole thing up so she could fuck Lee and he wanted Ms black cock cherry. Ava insisted we watch the action. I stripped and reached between Avas thighs. Coldly she told me she wasn't going to let me fuck her with my small white cock ordering me to watch my wife get ruined forever. M lost he mind when her pussy was stuffed with the black monster. Lee pounded her forever M screaming for more The hottest thing I ever saw couldnt take my eyes off. Ava offered to suck my cock if I licked her pussy and rimmed her butthole after servicing her pussy and ass over and over. She laughed and said she lied and wasn't gong to suck my cock. After Lee finished with M she sucked my cock only after I licked her fresh fucked pussy. Ive watched her fuck a few Black Bulls since. She demands more

Back