Hello...........

Hello..Name's Kendra. I have no idea how I came upon the site, but thought I'd post an intro. I can't say that I'm full-fledged into the lifestyle, but it looked interesting enough to join. Several years ago, my best friend suggested I date a black man (never dated one before because none have ever asked me too) before I got married. She's been dating black men almost exclusively for about 4 - 5 years now, and says that her relationships have been more enjoyable. Since dating/relationships are different for everyone, she insisted that I should find out for my own. I agreed, but never followed up since I was just extremely busy at the time.

Although I am married, and several years has passed, the site has piqued my interest. I'm always honest and up front, and at this time, I am not looking for some random hook up. While I have no expectations, I'm pretty open to talking and see where things take off. I know I'm probably not everyone's cup of tea, but if I am, send me a message and we'll see how things go.:angel:

Kendra, I'm a young black male that would love to talk to you from time to time. I worked around a lot of beautiful married women that gave me a lot of attention but, I have never made love to one. I adore these women who take a brief chance to cross that line and dare to tell me they are attracted to me. Once they found out how they can make my body respond, they usually ended torturing me with small touches and teasing comments. I'd love to tell you about these moments and maybe answer questions about what I'd want out of that beautiful body of yours. You deserve the attention you will get from all these bulls, but if you want to get a young black man to talk your sweet panties off so you could tell your husband he's lucky you don't leave him for all these bulls, then write me. Your husband doesn't need to know why you walk around all day with a spring in your step and wet panties.

Hello..Name's Kendra. I have no idea how I came upon the site, but thought I'd post an intro. I can't say that I'm full-fledged into the lifestyle, but it looked interesting enough to join. Several years ago, my best friend suggested I date a black man (never dated one before because none have ever asked me too) before I got married. She's been dating black men almost exclusively for about 4 - 5 years now, and says that her relationships have been more enjoyable. Since dating/relationships are different for everyone, she insisted that I should find out for my own. I agreed, but never followed up since I was just extremely busy at the time.

Although I am married, and several years has passed, the site has piqued my interest. I'm always honest and up front, and at this time, I am not looking for some random hook up. While I have no expectations, I'm pretty open to talking and see where things take off. I know I'm probably not everyone's cup of tea, but if I am, send me a message and we'll see how things go.:angel:

Kendra
I am RAY a TBC gent
I shall share my experiences with u
we can email chat
eagerbeaver2000@yahoo.com

Well Hello Beautiful and How Are You? If that's really you in the pic sweetheart, I must say that you make to take some time out and kiss your parents for blessing you with great genes. I would like to chat to just see what's going on with you and what I can do to bring a smile and joy to your life. Once again I'm very impressed from what i see and I hope soon Kendra you'll find exactly what you're looking for.

Back