Hello

Beatten

Female
Real Person
I am new to the site. My husbands mom got me hooked on BBC. I love it and can not get enough. We live in the Reno, Nv. area, and I play and he watches me take real cock. I love being with black men. I just love the feeling when a BBC is inside of me. I am always looking for bbc so if you are in our area let me know.

Attachments

• BBC laura 005.JPG
    BBC laura 005.JPG
    690.5 KB · Views: 161
Beatten, that is a very interesting and hot way to be introduced to BBC! can you explain a little more? was your husband a witness to his mom cucking his *******? how did this come about? kinda hot to think about!!

I am new to the site. My husbands mom got me hooked on BBC. I love it and can not get enough. We live in the Reno, Nv. area, and I play and he watches me take real cock. I love being with black men. I just love the feeling when a BBC is inside of me. I am always looking for bbc so if you are in our area let me know.
My wife and I are planning a trip to Reno and we were hoping to meet a BBC there for pleasure. Do you mind sharing info re black men you can suggest during our trip? Thank you.

Back