Hello

Cookies4Manda

Female
From
US
Hi everyone! I am Mandi or Manda whatever you prefer as I use both. I am married and here basically to chat with people and maybe make some new friends. I do have BBC experience but my husband is not a cuck. Feel free to ask me any questions or message me and nice to meet you.

Hi everyone! I am Mandi or Manda whatever you prefer as I use both. I am married and here basically to chat with people and maybe make some new friends. I do have BBC experience but my husband is not a cuck. Feel free to ask me any questions or message me and nice to meet you.
Welcome Mandi/Manda! As a white guy, I'll see, you will see a lot of cucks here. Hell, my username even has it, but I know I am flexible. Guys married to white girls that love black cock don't have to be cucks.

Is your husband aware of your BBC desire? Does he approve? Would he be involved?

Welcome Mandi/Manda! As a white guy, I'll see, you will see a lot of cucks here. Hell, my username even has it, but I know I am flexible. Guys married to white girls that love black cock don't have to be cucks.

Is your husband aware of your BBC desire? Does he approve? Would he be involved?
My husband is aware yes. He does approve. He does not take part.

Back