Hello you can call me "Em"

welovemusic80

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
View media item 85930View media item 85931
View media item 85828View media item 85827
View media item 39549View media item 33797View media item 28089View media item 28088View media item 28090
I just wanted to introduce myself and my boyfriend. I'm completely new to this but I'm enjoying everything so far. I'm a sub and love to talk to dominant black men. I also would like to talk to women about their experiences. I don't give away my location or any other information but I would enjoy corresponding with men and women on here. We are not a cuckold couple but I do love talking about how superior black men are. My boyfriend is up for anything so long as I'm being pleasured ;).

Last edited:
Thanx. Check out my albums for more. Glad to hear that you're happy to be here. Believe me, so am I baby girl! :)

You definitely fit in with the females of this page. Feel free to ask me anything and I'm sure the rest of the members feel the same way

View media item 15494View media item 15386View media item 15709
I just wanted to introduce myself and my boyfriend. I'm completely new to this but I'm enjoying everything so far. I'm a sub and love to talk to dominant black men. I also would like to talk to women about their experiences. I don't give away my location or any other information but I would enjoy corresponding with men and women on here. We are not a cuckold couple but I do love talking about how superior black men are. My boyfriend is up for anything so long as I'm being pleasured ;).
Hello Em

Welcome! You have a beautiful body and a sexy ass, enough to overwhelm much pleasure, you just have to take the steps necessary to get good black cocks enjoy without or with your boyfriend

Hi Sexy Lady

Back