Hello World

Hello. I am a SM with no children. I am 6FT with brown eyes. I am physically fit and lead a healthy lifestyle. I am gainfully employed full time, live alone.

I am looking to meet someone with some values and morals to get to know with the essential goal of sharing in a Long term relationship. I am not into hookups or and funky situations. I am just not into the bar scene and searching for something real. Loyalty is a big thing.

I am a straight up good person who treats others as I would like to be treated but definitely not one to take peoples BS. I am very outspoken and forthcoming.

I am an ordinary man with an extraordinary talent and attitude to become the best in my field. My work is my passion and hard work and consistency is what I believe in. I am optimistic, yet sensible and understanding. My goals in life are realistic and I hope to achieve them on my own.
I am a man with courage and a good heart. Can provide you with the best moments of your life without expecting anything in return. I love to help people in need and fill their life with happiness. I would give more preference to nature, mannerisms, kindness and confidence in a girl rather than external beauty and money
I am an intelligent, yet impulsive guy looking for a good partner to share my feelings and thoughts. I am educated, patient, confident about myself, trustworthy and handsome (at least I think so!). I can be very naughty and unpredictable at times, yet I am quite a lovable guy. I have the capacity to make people laugh and surprise them. I love sports and my pets. Looking for funny, responsible and kind women.

If you have similar qualities mentioned above feel free to contact me. The worst that can happen is we can be friends.

Back