Hello there

Hello there guys, Beth hear. I am an STD free mature woman that like you is healthy, and want to stay that way. I am only a shorty at 5'2, very down to earth and a genuinely, extremely nice person. I like wearing seductive perfume and the bf loves to see me wear particular pairs of the very diverse array of stockings and suspenders that I own, which consist of all colours and probably nearly every style/pattern/frill you could possibly imagine. He's slightly younger, white male (cuck wanna be) and the nicest guy. We want to start living out exciting senario's. We are new to this and so are a little nervous, but very excited & genuine. We can travel and can most certainly cover my own costs..
I would love to hear from STD free black men. The male group profiles are very exciting, and we are very interested.

Hello there guys, Beth hear. I am an STD free mature woman that like you is healthy, and want to stay that way. I am only a shorty at 5'2, very down to earth and a genuinely, extremely nice person. I like wearing seductive perfume and the bf loves to see me wear particular pairs of the very diverse array of stockings and suspenders that I own, which consist of all colours and probably nearly every style/pattern/frill you could possibly imagine. He's slightly younger, white male (cuck wanna be) and the nicest guy. We want to start living out exciting senario's. We are new to this and so are a little nervous, but very excited & genuine. We can travel and can most certainly cover my own costs..
I would love to hear from STD free black men. The male group profiles are very exciting, and we are very interested.
Welcome Beth and looking forward for your contribution on the forum ...

Welcome to our little dark corner of the web, Beth! I have a sneaky suspicion that you're gonna like it here! I'd love to chat and learn more about what are us you're seeking. Especially since you're coming to the states! I'd love to introduce you to the carnal joys and pleasures of my bbc

I wish you can stop by Atlanta! It would be nice.

Back