Hello..New to this

Hi, I am an older heavy white male who is totally obsessed with black cock. I have never been with a black man but I am ready to be a superior black mans whore. I want to give sexual pleasure to a dominate black man. I don't need nor do I want to be pleasured in return. I want to be a total sex slave to have my face cunt and ass cunt owned by a superior black cock . Completely discrete meetings (at first, getting bolder as my sub training progresses). I live in SE NC looking for a meeting close by.

The discussion of, depiction of, or soliciting for male on male sexual contact outside the context of a female/male cuckold relationship is prohibited on this site.

Hi, I am an older heavy white male who is totally obsessed with black cock. I have never been with a black man but I am ready to be a superior black mans whore. I want to give sexual pleasure to a dominate black man. I don't need nor do I want to be pleasured in return. I want to be a total sex slave .....

So you're a older, heavy, white male, huh? I got just the idea ... Get yourself tossed into a state or federal prison, and tell the first black inmate you see that you hate black people. Be as descriptive and creative as possible ... I think before the night is over, you'd probably get your wish plus some. And as an added bonus, all the food you desire to eat would be free from then on once they got you fitted with your new teeth.
pic_nickelsworth.jpg Mac

So you're a older, heavy, white male, huh? I got just the idea ... Get yourself tossed into a state or federal prison, and tell the first black inmate you see that you hate black people. Be as descriptive and creative as possible ... I think before the night is over, you'd probably get your wish plus some. And as an added bonus, all the food you desire to eat would be free from then on once they got you fitted with your new teeth.
View attachment 508935 Mac

Just one detail to quibble with- prison food isn't all you can eat, but I imagine dick would be for the "woman" on the cell block.

Back