Hello Need bull

I'm a busty big bubble butt younger girl who is unsatisfied in bed and loves a good cheating roleplay. Please only send me paragraphs or paragraphs that will grab my attention. Looking for both Cucks and black Bulls who can type more then "hey nice ass, wanna RP?". I have many pics and will send them to those who seem like a good fit for either position. I have many more photos and will share them on Kik, inbox me for my username if you just wanna chat. I love roleplaying and have several roles if you are interested, but would love to hear some roleplaying scenarios! PLEASE send me a roleplay scenario from both bulls and cucks of cheating roles.

Attachments

• me!.jpg
    me!.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 104
I'm a busty big bubble butt younger girl who is unsatisfied in bed and loves a good cheating roleplay. Please only send me paragraphs or paragraphs that will grab my attention. Looking for both Cucks and black Bulls who can type more then "hey nice ass, wanna RP?". I have many pics and will send them to those who seem like a good fit for either position. I have many more photos and will share them on Kik, inbox me for my username if you just wanna chat. I love roleplaying and have several roles if you are interested, but would love to hear some roleplaying scenarios! PLEASE send me a roleplay scenario from both bulls and cucks of cheating roles.
I would love to chat with you maybe we could talk on kik ?

Hello I'm Anthony in LA.ca and I'm very much interested in breeding and usuing you dirty.I've got access to other black thug dicks in my balling crew.And the scene is a warehouse,mattress,bucket of water,a pail,towel,cage,4 BBC's and uber....hope to hear from you.Kik is hedphukernchrg name

Back