hello! mi couple exploring cuckolding a bit more.

hey, im Becky and he is Eric(a), we are a couple who want to change our sex lives a bit. im into women and would love to try a black man. he is fine with this, as he is a bit of a sissy, and likes cock himself. we have brought other men in to fuck me, but i wanna see if i can take something big. Eric(a) did some time and it changed him a bit. he ays he learned the black dick truth. they were huge, 3 or times the size of his while he was hard and they still soft. He was "dated" in prison, wore panties, was told how all the blackmen would get out and fuck white girls. he was turned on by all this, plus he is able to take nine inches without fliching. i know, i strapped on him. so, yeah, its a bit different lifestyle but we love each other.

hey, im Becky and he is Eric(a), we are a couple who want to change our sex lives a bit. im into women and would love to try a black man. he is fine with this, as he is a bit of a sissy, and likes cock himself. we have brought other men in to fuck me, but i wanna see if i can take something big. Eric(a) did some time and it changed him a bit. he ays he learned the black dick truth. they were huge, 3 or times the size of his while he was hard and they still soft. He was "dated" in prison, wore panties, was told how all the blackmen would get out and fuck white girls. he was turned on by all this, plus he is able to take nine inches without fliching. i know, i strapped on him. so, yeah, its a bit different lifestyle but we love each other.
Did they give him details about the white girls they fucked when they got out?

Back