Hello Ladies, Im Lewis

Lewis

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OK, US
Hello ladies,

My Name is Lewis and im 36 going on 37 in August, Im single and looking for some nice ladies to talk to and hopefully get with. I like Sports, Traveling, Music, Movies, Take Pics, and Romance and relax. Im from the Tulsa,Ok Area. I also like to write stories too. for example "The Bank" and "Weddings" and my Newest one "House Hunting" (Im not the best writer but i do try)

My Likes:
Love nice women that want a guy like me, Nice profession dress, Skirts and stockings and heels are a plus. Like to please a woman as long as they do right and like that, i want to feel good when your with me.

My Dislikes:
I dont like Liars Pushy or rude people, People that want to get to me to get something i have or a friend. and Just dont like being put down or too much attitude.

Im a pretty cool guy and i like to talk to everyone especially the ladies. So if this is you, Send me a private message and or get back at me at Yahoo Messager: Brownhornet1 and i want to thank the ones that has taken the time to chat and follow me. if not I do hope you do make time and get to know a good guy.

Thanks for your time in reading this and i hope to hear from you and see what happens.

Lewis

PICT1783.JPG
PICT3335.JPG
Lewis-nike-shorts-2.jpg
Lewis-nike-shorts-1.jpg

I hope you like ladies

Send me a message or get back with me if your intersted ladies. im online right now 6:30PM CST

Well its time to try again but it seems like everyones having good luck, if you want to know more about me, leave me a message or check out my profile :)

All Right Ladies im looking for a good birthday present August 7th Any Suggestions??

If you want to email me Brownhornet1@yahoo.com I would love to hear what you would give me for my birthday present

Lewis

Check out my profile while i have computer access at this time.

Ok im back and i see there are new members here, I hope that you will get a hold of me ladies and ask me anything? As for me im single and looking still.

Well i would try again and if you see this post and your intersted get back with me, im here all the time and let me know what you like and what your intrested in...Lewis

You wont know till you ask ladies :)

Back