Hello Im Pamela a St.Louis housewife.

Pamlovesblackcock

Female
Gold Member
Hello to all the gorgeous big strong black men on this site! I was a loyal and faithful wife and mommy until my husbands black friend pinned me against the kitchen counter at our house while my hubby was in the shower getting ready for the 3 of us to go out for the evening.I tried to call out to my husband but this big black man was much stronger than I and he held his hand over my mouth as he kissed my kneck he reached under my skirt and pulled my undies aside and began fondeling my pussy and instantly I got extremely wet and my pussy began to throb and he removed his hand from my mouth and began kissing me as he lifted me up to the counter I knew he was going to fuck me and I began kissing him back, I was so fucking excited and I could hear my husband showering in the next room, he had no idea that his friend was about to have his wife in our kitchen.In the blink of an eye he was shoving his huge black cock way up inside of me and I cried out and pulled him deeper into my pussy and wrapped my legs around him raising myself up and pounding down on his rock hard cock and panting and gasping so loud I thought for sure my husband would hear! I went from loyal with and mom to wanting and begging this black man to cum in my pussy and he did! He fucked me so deep and hard that I continued fucking him for a long time always unprotected always risking pregnancy outside my marriage! Soon every time my husband went to work his friend would make love to me.Finally one day my hubby came home while his buddie was cumming inside me on our couch and he caught us and his friend (now my lover) told him to get the fuck out and close the door and stay the fuck out until he was done fucking me and after he finished cumming in me again he made my husband come see his cum in my pussy and my husband had tears in his eyes as I began sucking my lovers cock in front of him.Since then black men just seem to know Im an easy piece of ass for them and they just take me if my husband is there or not, they just tell him to move and they just take me and fuck me and it all started that one evening in our kitchen and now Im the black mens white whore.Black men in St.Louis Missouri Ill gladly give you my tiny white married pussy if you contact me here.Im here for black breeding!

Back