Hello I'm kind of new to this

Errin/Robyn

Couple
Hello my name is Errin, I have had a fantasy for about three years and that is to watch my wife Robyn getting fucked by another man. But not just any man I want to see her fucked by a black man, but every time I ask her about her letting me watching her get fucked by a black man she immediately say ( NO ).
Now she has said she would let one man fuck her other than me and that is her niece husband, she told me she used to listen outside there bedroom door as her niece screamed out through orgasm after orgasm.
But it wasn't until just a few days ago she told me that she be at had a sexual encounter with her niece's husband, she stated that he was giving her a ride to the grocery store and as they drove down a back road he pulled over on the side of the road and told her to suck his dick, I asked her what did she do. She told me she wasted no time in pulling his dick out of his place and she said as she sucked his dick he heard her and played with her clit she said she must have gotten off five times as she sucked him off.
But there is something about her niece and her niece's husband that I know and she doesn't or she just hasn't told me but that will be a story for another time

Hello my name is Errin, I have had a fantasy for about three years and that is to watch my wife Robyn getting fucked by another man. But not just any man I want to see her fucked by a black man, but every time I ask her about her letting me watching her get fucked by a black man she immediately say ( NO ).
Now she has said she would let one man fuck her other than me and that is her niece husband, she told me she used to listen outside there bedroom door as her niece screamed out through orgasm after orgasm.
But it wasn't until just a few days ago she told me that she be at had a sexual encounter with her niece's husband, she stated that he was giving her a ride to the grocery store and as they drove down a back road he pulled over on the side of the road and told her to suck his dick, I asked her what did she do. She told me she wasted no time in pulling his dick out of his place and she said as she sucked his dick he heard her and played with her clit she said she must have gotten off five times as she sucked him off.
But there is something about her niece and her niece's husband that I know and she doesn't or she just hasn't told me but that will be a story for another time
i wanna be her BBC master
just msg me for ur contact details
i love to travel will love to meet u guys

Back