Hello I'm Carly

carlyrose

Female
Well, let's see...I guess I should say why I'm here, first. I'm here because I'm interested in interracial sex/relationships. I'm married to what I thought was a very satisfying man...he's very attentive and treats me like a princess in almost every way! The only thing really lacking is the sex. I've never cheated beyond a kiss I shared at a club, but I had too much to ******* and so I wasn't in my right mind. lol Anyway, a friend of mine won't stop talking about how good her sex life is with a well endowed black man. I guess it has me thinking and so my mission is to talk to others and see what they say...if her case is true of more than just her. I've heard the stories and I've seen the pictures but I want to hear from other people's experience. So that is why I'm here...I'm not ready to meet anyone or for one night stands yet. I just want to understand and then see where that takes me. So if you can help...thanks!

Good luck with this Carly, I do hope you find what your looking for and i hope guys be nice to her.

If you want to talk too. send me a message and when im not working ill check it.

Lewis

Well, let's see...I guess I should say why I'm here, first. I'm here because I'm interested in interracial sex/relationships. I'm married to what I thought was a very satisfying man...he's very attentive and treats me like a princess in almost every way! The only thing really lacking is the sex. I've never cheated beyond a kiss I shared at a club, but I had too much to ******* and so I wasn't in my right mind. lol Anyway, a friend of mine won't stop talking about how good her sex life is with a well endowed black man. I guess it has me thinking and so my mission is to talk to others and see what they say...if her case is true of more than just her. I've heard the stories and I've seen the pictures but I want to hear from other people's experience. So that is why I'm here...I'm not ready to meet anyone or for one night stands yet. I just want to understand and then see where that takes me. So if you can help...thanks!
Everything you have heard is true. U will change your life babe.;) I'm living proof.

Carlyrose
I am TBC gent- who would share his experiences with u
from RAY

Back