Hello, I am sandra but everyone calls me sandy.

Welcome! Too bad you do not have right now a good dick in your mouth and you can have lots of fun enjoying
I have always wanted my mouth fucked, I would love for a big black man to hold me by my hair and ram his dick down my throat and fuck my mouth until he filled it with his hot cum and then make me open my mouth and show it to him before he made me swallow it.

Have you actually had a black man yet? I am hoping this will help me get up the nerve to really do it.
Oh yes I have. A few actually. I can definitely say that you should take the plunge and not look back. I had a wonderful girlfriend who helped me make the transition. She introduced me to an even more wonderful black guy who knew just what to do with me.

Btw everyone calls me Sandy as well.

Oh yes I have. A few actually. I can definitely say that you should take the plunge and not look back. I had a wonderful girlfriend who helped me make the transition. She introduced me to an even more wonderful black guy who knew just what to do with me.

Btw everyone calls me Sandy as well.
I would like an older, heavy set black man to use me. Please believe me I am very nervous about this but can not get it off my mind. I love my husband, I really do but I stay so, well, so horny all the time. The place I work at, the floor tech is a black man and flirts with me some but I have always ignored him and not speak to him. I want to do this so badly, I wish I had a girlfriend like yours to help me.

I have always wanted my mouth fucked, I would love for a big black man to hold me by my hair and ram his dick down my throat and fuck my mouth until he filled it with his hot cum and then make me open my mouth and show it to him before he made me swallow it.
Spectacular slut! knowing that your husband does not like that, you should wet pussy lot watching our cocks here.

I am liking this better and better. All these black men calling me a slut and other names. Telling me I should like this knowing my husband doesn't. This is better than I ever dreamed it could be.
dear clear! because inside you is burning your scent of fox because your husband does not fuck you like it, so when you see our cocks, wet pussy is like wanting to have a very good inside

Back