Hello from the UK

Hi everyone. Only just come across this site and wish I had found it years ago. It would have been a great way to introduce my wife to the lifestyle.
I would have loved to have become a cuckold for my wife and her black lover(s). I would have carried out all of my cuckold duties and been happy to kneel alongside her worshiping a black man's body.
Like a lot of men on here, I too consider the black man to be superior and believe it is a white woman's duty to drop her pants for a black man and to allow him to breed her as it is the only way for her to be fully satisfied.
I welcome any comments.

Hi everyone. Only just come across this site and wish I had found it years ago. It would have been a great way to introduce my wife to the lifestyle.
I would have loved to have become a cuckold for my wife and her black lover(s). I would have carried out all of my cuckold duties and been happy to kneel alongside her worshiping a black man's body.
Like a lot of men on here, I too consider the black man to be superior and believe it is a white woman's duty to drop her pants for a black man and to allow him to breed her as it is the only way for her to be fully satisfied.
I welcome any comments.

I want the same for my wife & i have told her.

Back