Hello from Raleigh NC

time2try

Couple
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NC, US
Hi there everyone. We are a married couple (30 years ) and have talked about this subject for almost as long. We are just now getting to the point of trying it for the first time. Ideally we want a three way so hubby can participate. He is NOT a Cuck by any means but he does believe he would enjoy watching me being serviced by a BBC on occasion. I have multiple orgasms and I am a squirter when stimulated properly. I can cum over and over again and love to get fucked.
My husband is average size and that's fine but we both would like it I were to have a very large and very thick BBC to fuck me. I am not into pain of any kind, nor being humiliated either, nor is my husband. We would love to meet a nice guy who fits the requirements I have laid out who likes to just chill and relax around the house. We have a very nice in ground pool in the backyard where we could play too!
We do not do ******* of any kind and we don't want to meet anyone who does. I prefer light skinned black men when it comes to my BBC fantasies. Please be courteous and polite if you respond. We are in our early 50's so we know what we want, we are just late bloomers.
Oh yes I am short standing at 4'10" and I weigh about 160lbs. Yes I guess I would be considered a BBW but I still have a nice tight pussy that gets very wet all the time! I will upload a picture of me once I am able as I do not have any here on my iPad.
It sincerely hope to hear from any REAL BBC in the Raleigh area very soon. Until then we wish everyone the best. Thanks for having this board for us to communicate.

Well I am supposed to meet my FIRST BBC tomorrow night. So it might be awhile lol. Thanks anyway.

I am finally able to post what happened last Friday night. Needless to say it didn't go as expected. I was so nervous as was hubby but he seemed to be handling better than I was. Our new friend came over around 9pm. He came in and sat on the couch opposite me and hubby. I was wearing a jean skirt with no panties underneath and a skimpy shirt with no bra. I was SO NERVOUS. He and my hubby hit if off pretty well. They talked about the MMA and other sports things while I sat there and had a ******* to calm my nerves. Hubby offered our new friend a ******* and he accepted. So once back from making the ******* he asked me had I ever been with a BBC before. I told him no but I had been with a couple big ones when I was younger and I liked trying to get them inside me. There was one where I couldn't and he told us he had met a couple where the wife had to stop because she couldn't take him so needless to say it made me a little more nervous than I already was. So we are just talking away and I could see him looking at my shaved white pussy every chance he got but he remained very respectful and I liked that. So suddenly he stands up and says he wants us to know he was for real and he drops his pants and I was like OMG that thing is HUGE. I turned to my husband and told him there was no way I could take that and he said he thought I could and did I want to try. Hubby asked me if I wanted to suck it but at that particular moment I was stunned and told him NO!
He put it back in his pants and sat back down and we continued the conversation which now consisted solely about sex and fucking. He told me he wasn't there to pressure either of us and if we felt it wasn't right not to worry we could always do it later after we had time to talk about it. So we pretty much decided we evidently weren't ready so he left with the 3 of us talking about getting together again soon. Its been about 11 days now and hubby is talking about calling him again to meet.
After he left hubby and I talked and I think even though hubby was much more open at the time for me to fuck him, afterwards he had more reservations than I did, Hell I got WET AS HELL as soon as he was gone. WTF is that all about because during the time he was there I never got wet. Nerves I guess? You tell me.
So I made the decision that I am ready when hubby is, but now he isn't sure so I am going to just go with the flow and if he is ok I will do it. If he isn't I won't.
Ladies how can I make hubby understand I would never leave him for a COCK. Its only about SEX. We have been married over 30 years so.......I don't want to seem like I need this to happen either. I don't! Although I would love to ride a BBC at least once. Hell every time I think about that big cock my pussy is set on fire.

Comments and suggestions are most welcome. A

Back