Hello, from Philly

Hey there!

I've been lurking this website for a long enough while that I've finally decided to join it. As you can see, I'm from Philadelphia, and I can see that there are a few other Philly, or Philly area people here too. Happy to now be a member, and I look forward to sharing some tales, and other stuff with you all.

Thanks!

Hey there!

I've been lurking this website for a long enough while that I've finally decided to join it. As you can see, I'm from Philadelphia, and I can see that there are a few other Philly, or Philly area people here too. Happy to now be a member, and I look forward to sharing some tales, and other stuff with you all.

Thanks!
Hi! welcome to our community!

Well I am ******* free but want to Hang out with my ******* &law Crystal A. And suck off Any Big Black Boss . But I would love to find her Because She was my sons Girlfriend and didn't tell him she did movies until her movie was all over Tv and She never sold me out because I was doing a video with a Mayor. Crystal Adduci tried last week but your man said you hit ds streets. Girl I got a shoot August please think about it. I even will give you and the stable your in A free house up here for you to Run any service. I want to open up some XXX small stores Lots of XXX magazines

Back