hello from Paris

Philmo

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
married white man to a delicious black princess, i always thought that a woman should deserve the best in matter of cock ... and where can we find the best? i want my wife to go black with a bbc but no way ... so with my tiny dick i love and appreciate a lot to watch white females turning black and swallow by every holes these black poles !!! Enjoy black men and give our white girls the best and for us, white men, something to jerk off !

Actually, we are planing to go in a swingers club in Paris to start a new level in our sexuality. She knows my wish to share her. For my part, I'd like a black man but indeed, she prefers white men. whooaaa... bigwhitedick, I'm really impressed by your cock...
hows the wife like it?

married white man to a delicious black princess, i always thought that a woman should deserve the best in matter of cock ... and where can we find the best? i want my wife to go black with a bbc but no way ... so with my tiny dick i love and appreciate a lot to watch white females turning black and swallow by every holes these black poles !!! Enjoy black men and give our white girls the best and for us, white men, something to jerk off !
I have told my wife that i want her to fuck other cocks-bbc are the best to fuck her & she knows.

I have had Black Pussy with creampie once. 26 Black GI's on leave had had her and I watched it. She took me aside and offered her pumped full box to me as a treat. I had no idea my soon to be white girl friend had been feeding me sperm for a while and got the fuse lit on becoming a cleaner of creampie.

Back