Hello All,

So I joined a few days ago. I was going to wait until I got verified before posting anything but I was just reading the rules and realized that I fall into the 3rd category "SPECIAL FOR SINGLE WHITE MEN" where it stated that "there is no need to complete the verification process because there is nobody on this site trying to deceive anybody by posing as a white male. The verification process then, is reserved for those black men, white females, and couples who wish to make real-time meetings with other members."

Now technically I am not white but I belong to that category in that I am here as single and beta rather than Alpha male. I am Arabic with over 10 years experience being a frustrated cuckold that sees and yearns but only gets to cleanup and the like. So not needing to verify was humbling.

That said and out of the way, hello all. I would LOVE to make Real Time friends; not just online chat buddies. I have real life experience in the cuckold lifestyle and seek to friend others in the lifestyle and maybe serve.

If you're interested feel free to contact me.

Attachments

• mine-labeled.JPG
    mine-labeled.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 11
  • body.jpg
    body.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 12
  • lips-00.jpg
    lips-00.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 12
  • hard-new-0010.jpg
    hard-new-0010.jpg