Hello from NYC!! New here

Bluemoon7

Female
From
NY, US
Hi there! I'm married W/Latina women from NYC looking for BBC to experiment...me and my hubby have spoken about this fantasy since 2010 and now we are ready to take the next step...no more waiting. I will love to have an erotic play with a handsome, fit( decent shape)BBC with good stamina for some light cuck play! Looking for someone with respect and knows how to treat a woman like a lady,and exploring her wild side disease free and strict confidentiality. We are real people willing to share pictures as well...when sending pictures please include Face/body not just your Cook ...only serious people please! My hubby will just watch
Thanks!

Hi there! I'm married W/Latina women from NYC looking for BBC to experiment...me and my hubby have spoken about this fantasy since 2010 and now we are ready to take the next step...no more waiting. I will love to have an erotic play with a handsome, fit( decent shape)BBC with good stamina for some light cuck play! Looking for someone with respect and knows how to treat a woman like a lady,and exploring her wild side disease free and strict confidentiality. We are real people willing to share pictures as well...when sending pictures please include Face/body not just your Cook ...only serious people please! My hubby will just watch
Thanks!
If your still looking I'm interested.

Back