Hello from Minneapolis

hi everyone.. I'm new to this site so I thought I'd introduce myself.. I'm a white female married to a white man.. We both fantasize of me fucking a big black cock.. I don't know how to go about fulfilling this fantasy though.. Currently in Minneapolis area..
Welcome Sweetie........If you need any advise or information please don't hesitate to contact me as I've been fucked by so many black guys in the last 15 years so I know better on the subject of Interracial Sex

Thank you. I've always wanted to fuck a black guy and just recently my husband has been voicing the fantasy of watching me fuck a black guy.. After him and I are done fucking he says he doesn't mean it.. But I think he does.. What's the best way to assure him that it will be sexy and fun?
There are so many different ways to show him that:
-Try watching Interracial Sex movies together, show him how wet you are and let him feel it when you make love afterwards and see that you were so aroused by watching such movies.
-Try to take him to black guys bars and when you go there make sure you dress so sexy and let him see how black guys approach you.
-When he is fucking you tell him how much you will be happy if another black man was fucking you with him and how much pleasure will you give him if he brought such a black guy to fuck you with him.
-Use black dildos when you masturbate and make sure he is watching you when you do that.
-Tell him that there are thousands of married white ladies who are fucked by black men but they still love their white husbands and enjoy sex with them too and that there is nothing to worry about that at all.

hi everyone.. I'm new to this site so I thought I'd introduce myself.. I'm a white female married to a white man.. We both fantasize of me fucking a big black cock.. I don't know how to go about fulfilling this fantasy though.. Currently in Minneapolis area..
Welcome! share more fantasies!

If you want to low risk, tell him to find a couple... A black guy and a woman as he prefers. Share with them and watch each other fucking with someone else.

If you don't want to share him, talk about your fantasy during sex. And invite him to this page or similar (Craig List, for example) to publish an announcement looking for a black guy just for fun. You can check the responses together and continue firing up your fantasies

I also recommend you buying a dildo. that allows him double penetrate you. It become with a ring where he introduces his penis and will be able to fuck your pussy and introduces the dildo in your ass at the same time.
I use it with my wife and fantasize that we are in a threesome

Back