Closing Account

Married couple from Northeast Houston, ages are 47F/49M. We're new to the lifestyle, but hoping for success on this site. Looking for a long term friend in Houston or surrounding areas.

We are also interested in chatting with other married couples who enjoy the cuckold lifestyle. It would be very interesting to share stories/experiences over drinks or dinner sometime.
I'm married and from Houston too. I am interested in being cuckolded. Good evening. Kik: Philo67

Married couple from Northeast Houston, ages are 47F/49M. We're new to the lifestyle, but hoping for success on this site. Looking for a long term friend in Houston or surrounding areas.

We are also interested in chatting with other married couples who enjoy the cuckold lifestyle. It would be very interesting to share stories/experiences over drinks or dinner sometime.
Sure thing Dan. Kik: Philo67
Email: fayala341@gmail.com
I'm 49. The wife is 46 yrs young

Ok hello i am in houston as well on the westside good luck i hope you find what you're looking for my kik is youngkid832.

Also in Houston you can contact me via kik at dontkillmewithit

Hello

Hello,, I stay near Memorial City Mall. Not sure if that is near to you. Would love to get to know you better

You guys find anyone? How is the life style? I'm new to this.

I'm completely new to the lifestyle but definitely trying to get involved. I have a kick.

Back