scsman

Male
From
Germany
Hello,

first of all, sorry for my poor english. I hope you understand me.

I'm a 31 years old married (wannabe)-cuckold from Mainz (near Frankfurt). My wife is a sexy bbw and she know my cuckoldfantasy. Maybe we try it and i hope she take a black man. I love cuckolding, sissyfication, humiliation, chastity and much more.

If you want to know something, write my a mail or post your message here. Have a good time.

Regards
M

Hello,

I'm a 31 years old married (wannabe)-cuckold from Mainz (near Frankfurt). My wife is a sexy bbw and she know my cuckoldfantasy. Maybe we try it and i hope she take a black man. I love cuckolding, sissyfication, humiliation, chastity and much more.

If you want to know something, write my a mail or post your message here. Have a good time.

Regards
M
U hv wife?

Hello,

Regards
M
Bobcats aus Köln

Back