Hello from France.

vboy

Male
Hi there,

we're a couple from France.

My wife, 38, has always been fascinated by black men. She just loves the contrast of skin colour.
She also has a love for girth - despite her petite frame she loves being stretched to accommodate the biggest toys. A woman of two natures - timid/shy but more than willing to let her pussy rule her head.
Has been known to lock her husband up, tease him to his limits and make him cleanup afterwards. Then other days more than happy to be dominated herself and fucked into submission . So go figure :)

Myself? Early forties husband, who is more than willing to take a back seat, and watch her get stretched to her limits, experiencing the best orgasms of her life. Fascinated and curious by the whole BBC, hotwife, cuck dynamic.

Both here to listen and learn, and perhaps even go that step further .. giving her a first taste of real black cock.

A few soft photos of my chérie .. a gentle start, eh?

PICT3457.JPGSAM_0298.JPG
==

Pour les francophones ici, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter en français.

Hi there,

we're a couple from France.

My wife, 38, has always been fascinated by black men. She just loves the contrast of skin colour.
She also has a love for girth - despite her petite frame she loves being stretched to accommodate the biggest toys. A woman of two natures - timid/shy but more than willing to let her pussy rule her head.
Has been known to lock her husband up, tease him to his limits and make him cleanup afterwards. Then other days more than happy to be dominated herself and fucked into submission . So go figure :)

Myself? Early forties husband, who is more than willing to take a back seat, and watch her get stretched to her limits, experiencing the best orgasms of her life. Fascinated and curious by the whole BBC, hotwife, cuck dynamic.

Both here to listen and learn, and perhaps even go that step further .. giving her a first taste of real black cock.

A few soft photos of my chérie .. a gentle start, eh?

View attachment 108329View attachment 108330
==

Pour les francophones ici, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter en français.
my wife is from france and we are planning a trip back there. can you recommend a black gentleman for her? pls advise. thanks.

Back