Hello from Boston MA

S

shelovesBBC

Couple looking to talk to other white couples about experiences swap pictures and possibly share Bulls. I am a 24/f who loves the BBC and any actions that go along with it, he is 33/m who loves to watch me get stretched, gaped, and cream all over the BBC. We would love for couples and bulls from the area to reach out to us!

We can send pictures upon requests!

Couple looking to talk to other white couples about experiences swap pictures and possibly share Bulls. I am a 24/f who loves the BBC and any actions that go along with it, he is 33/m who loves to watch me get stretched, gaped, and cream all over the BBC. We would love for couples and bulls from the area to reach out to us!

Welcome to the site..........we may have a chance to exchange our experiences stories here

I like what have seen so far of you. I would love to see more. NHBlackman@yahoo.com

Back