BeijingCouple

Couple
Real Person
From
China
We are a mixed couple living in Beijing.
My wife is Asian, I am white, from Miami but german-born, and raised in South America. I am now living in China for 9 years.
My wife is from here (Beijing) but she lived abroad for years.

We are totally down to earth, and very open minded, but because we live in a country with severe internet restrictions and blocked apps and websites, we can't connect via Kik, Skype, or other outlets, other than WeChat. This also keeps our partners' circle small and exclusive, which we actually love.

So...
No Kik.
No WhatsApp.
No Skype or anything else.
Only WeChat.
Did you get why that is (above)?

We play straight, and we try to live a hotwife style.
We play about 3 or 4 times a year.
We are NOT into any kind of power exchange play, cuckolding, or other scenarios with fetishes, humiliation, or loss of dignity.
Not our style and a HUGE turn off.
We do NOT welcome bulls who think they will be in charge in our bedroom, because this is a level play.
Wife is NOT "given away" even if "passed around."
Instead, wife is SHARED and passed around, but on an equal, cordial, and sane level. Sharing is caring.

So...
No doms. They are ridiculous.
No rimming. That's disgusting, even your mom wouldn't approve of that!
No bisexual play.
No *******, smoke, opioids, or any ******* that's illegal. No 420, or any number for that matter.

So...
No Asian guys.
No Arabs.
No Middle Eastern guys.
No Indian guys (as in from India). We love them as friends, just not our taste in bed.
No Polynesian, or anything that looks like Asian. Sorry, wife's taste is king.
ONLY white or black.

Also, from experience, we have come to realize that "babies under 25" are just too immature for our style, but that's not set in stone. There must be mature AND young AND respectful guys out there, right?

Due to the fact that we have a baby, we can not play anytime we want to, but we try to accommodate travelers and guys who live in Beijing. We have a few guys who have come to visit us regularly in these last five years, and they all know each other, even if some left China as time went by. Sometimes they show up together, sometimes it's just a threesome, and that's all cool. We still did not have a BBC experience, which is a fantasy I (husband) keep looking for.

Alright. As long as you are respectful, and not pushy, you can contact us anytime. We might add more here, if we see we left out something of importance.
Cheers!

Last edited:
We are a mixed couple living in Beijing. Wife is Asian, husband is white. Husband from Miami (german-born), wife is from Beijing.

We are totally down to earth, and very open minded, but because we live in a country with severe internet restrictions, we can't connect via Kik, Skype, or other outlets, other than WeChat. This also keeps our partners' circle small and exclusive, which we actually love.

We play straight, and we try to live a hotwife style. We play about 3 or 4 times a year. We are NOT into any kind of power exchange play, cuckolding, or other scenarios with fetishes, humiliation, or loss of dignity. Not our style and a HUGE turn off. We do NOT welcome bulls who think they will be in charge in our bedroom, because this is a level play. Wife is NOT "given away" even if "passed around." Instead, wife is SHARED and passed around, but on an equal, cordial, and sane level. Sharing is caring.

We love bareback creampies, and we are proven healthy. I repeat. We do not play with condoms, and this is a deal breaker. No *******, no smoke, no money involved (that would be illegal), and please, please please, no gay or bisexual play. Nothing against gays, but that is just our taste! Also, from experience, we have come to realize that "babies under 25" are just too immature for our style, but that's not set in stone. There must be mature AND young AND respectful guys out there, right?

Due to the fact that we have a baby, we can not play anytime we want to, but we try to accommodate travelers and guys who live in Beijing. We have five guys who have come to visit us regularly in these last five years, and they all know each other, even if some left China as time went by. Sometimes they show up together, sometimes it's just a threesome, and that's all cool. We still did not have a BBC experience, which is a fantasy I (husband) keep looking for.

Alright. As long as you are respectful, and not pushy, you can contact us anytime. We might add more here, if we see we left out something of importance. Cheers!
Nice! Maybe I should visit China. Let's connect sidebar

Back