hello from Atlanta

Hello All,

We're an early 50's couple from the metro Atlanta area, new to the lifestyle, so new in fact we haven't had our cherry popped yet. We spend a lot of time talking through it, having fun with it and finally have gotten to the point we'd like to test the waters. Hoping to find a guy willing to meet us for drinks, see if the chemistry matches and take it from there.

She's very fit blonde, very attractive and very eager to please her man. This whole thing was my idea and she's well on board with it. She wants both of us at once, likes muscular men and is eager to feel what a massive cock is like. You'll be focused solely on her, we have no interest in gay or bisexual experiences, purely MFM.

Thanks for reading about us.

You're from Atlanta? Does Atlanta have interracial couples like Dearborn Hgts Michigan does? xoxx, Dana

I don't really see too many interracial couples in our area. Though I'm sure there's a lot going on under the radar. My girlfriend gets hit on rather aggressively often. I'm sure white women go for it or the black men wouldn't do it so often.

I don't really see too many interracial couples in our area. Though I'm sure there's a lot going on under the radar. My girlfriend gets hit on rather aggressively often. I'm sure white women go for it or the black men wouldn't do it so often.
We are just particular and we are not predators we want to know if they like what they are looking for discretely.

We are just particular and we are not predators we want to know if they like what they are looking for discretely.

Yes I believe that long stroke. 99% of the time she doesn't feel threatened at all, flattered actually. There's always the odd ball out and honestly she gets a creeper feeling from white guys more than black guys. She said the black guys have way better game...

Back