Hello from an excited Debutante and her encouraging BF...

HardS'ell

Female
Hi,

BF and I recently discovered a physical attraction after years of knowing one another at a distance. Now up-close and we are virtually inseparable..... Save for a BBC we hope! I am learning, keen to experiment and am finding out new turn-ons almost daily. BF is very encouraging and thrilled that we're taking this exciting journey together. He can't wait For me to taste my first BBC and to see me ride you like the country girl I am deep down....

Love to hear from you if this sounds up your alley

Happy to chat with everyone but hoping for some local West Aussie interest (or perhaps are you willing to travel?) in order to make this happen

Looking forward to your messages!!!

Great to see another West Aussie here :) I'm in Mt Lawley...and you two? I've got a couple of hot black friends that have been with 3 of my ex's,so keep in touch if you require help getting hooked up in Perth. Put a couple of pics up (don't have to show your face by the way) and you'll get a much better response :)
Have fun!

Hi,

BF and I recently discovered a physical attraction after years of knowing one another at a distance. Now up-close and we are virtually inseparable..... Save for a BBC we hope! I am learning, keen to experiment and am finding out new turn-ons almost daily. BF is very encouraging and thrilled that we're taking this exciting journey together. He can't wait For me to taste my first BBC and to see me ride you like the country girl I am deep down....

Love to hear from you if this sounds up your alley

Happy to chat with everyone but hoping for some local West Aussie interest (or perhaps are you willing to travel?) in order to make this happen

Looking forward to your messages!!!
Welcome! open their minds and bodies to the enjoyment!

Back