Hello fellow Hotwife/cuck couples and Bulls

Scorpiodfw

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
image.jpg Wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am the bbw/Hotwife half of this couple. We have been married over twenty years and are in a very secure, loving relationship. For the past five years, we have carefully and selectively explored with others. We have found that the Hotwife/cuck scenario excites us the most.

I am very into cock worship, anal, and rough sex. Beyond initial physical attraction, everything centers around the mental connection.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 73
View attachment 637819 Wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am the bbw/Hotwife half of this couple. We have been married over twenty years and are in a very secure, loving relationship. For the past five years, we have carefully and selectively explored with others. We have found that the Hotwife/cuck scenario excites us the most.

I am very into cock worship, anal, and rough sex. Beyond initial physical attraction, everything centers around the mental connection.

View attachment 637818
sexy body! your ass is divine

View attachment 637819 Wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am the bbw/Hotwife half of this couple. We have been married over twenty years and are in a very secure, loving relationship. For the past five years, we have carefully and selectively explored with others. We have found that the Hotwife/cuck scenario excites us the most.

View attachment 637818
Welcome! Love the pics! If your ever looking, I'm in the DFW area as well.

I am the lucky other half in the couple with this beautiful woman, posting from our couples account. My avatar is a picture of her doing what she loves with a Bull. Hoping to make some great folks. Will get this account verified as "real person" shortly as well.

Back