Hello Everyone!

New to this site and the lifestyle. I and my husband have been married for 15 years I am looking to revive my Sex life and my fantasies. Hoping to meet friends and see where this goes. Please reach out to me if you are open to talking.
Your fucking hot id love to see you fucking bbc in front of me if you were my gf..the thought alone gets me aroused..greetings from Sacramento California

New to this site and the lifestyle. I and my husband have been married for 15 years I am looking to revive my Sex life and my fantasies. Hoping to meet friends and see where this goes. Please reach out to me if you are open to talking.
Welcome and good luck. Notice you said you want to revive YOUR sex life. Is hubby all in on this also. Has made us closer and our marriage stronger and I am so proud of her. It is a very fulfilling life now.

Good luck to you! You'll love it once you get started..choose your partners wisely. Lot of time wasters in this lifestyle.

God I hope you get stretched wide and deep real soon!

Hello from New Mexico and welcome. I am new as well.

Welcome 2 the site my dms are open

Back