Hello everyone, this is my sexy wife

Wanted to take a second and introduce myself and my wife. My name is Troy and my wife is Amber. We have been married for 15 years and have enjoyed sharing for nearly 5 of that. Would love for you to say hello some time.

Here is a few pictures of my wife for your enjoyment.

View attachment 582803

View attachment 582802

View attachment 582801

View attachment 582804
your wife is too divine! good boobs, great ass and pussy wide! I would like hard fuck with your permission, before talking about what they want to do!

Wanted to take a second and introduce myself and my wife. My name is Troy and my wife is Amber. We have been married for 15 years and have enjoyed sharing for nearly 5 of that. Would love for you to say hello some time.

Here is a few pictures of my wife for your enjoyment.

View attachment 582803

View attachment 582802

View attachment 582801

View attachment 582804
Welcome to our community. Sexy girl! Hope to see more of her soon! Has she had BBC yet if not she's going to love them she has the body for BBC :)

Ever share her with other women? She ever go behind your back and sleep with someone without you knowing first?

I share her with anyone she is interested in and with that has turned out to be a wide variety of people including women.

She did once sleep with a guy when I didn't know, but she told me right after it happened. It was actually very hot to know she could get so horny for someone she could control herself.

Back