Hello, Does she deserve bigger?

I am an average white male and I think my wife is the hottest thing on the planet. After a number of years, I came to realize that since I am the only person my wife has ever had inside her, maybe she deserves bigger and longer. I have slowly introduced her to the idea, and I mean slow, several years. But I would like your input as to what you think. Does she deserve bigger?

386514_10150482219789050_1145009513_n.jpg
254563_10151290025639050_972544270_n.jpg 22651_1324105185787_4802928_n.jpg

Cant wait to hear your thoughts...

I don't think you should look at it as bigger. I would suggest looking at like "she deserves satisfaction." As her husband its your job to help her explore what might and does satisfy her.

My wife was also a virgin when we married, now she has had in the range of 10 other lovers over the years. How I discovered she might desire more was by trying some larger toys on her. We started with simple vibrators, then I began experimenting with larger and larger sizes, then came the colors. Her current preference outside of her lovers is a 14' dark black vibrating cock. She loves it because it's tight and it works great with her favorite warming lube. She explodes every time. Might try some toys as a start.

The other thing I would suggest is check her reaction to men in public. If she flirts and looks it might give you an idea of what she might or might not be attracted too.

Just some thoughts.

.... Her current preference outside of her lovers is a 14' dark black vibrating cock. She loves it because it's tight and it works great with her favorite warming lube. She explodes every time.
14' dark black vibrating cock, huh? Wow, you sure are using some BIG toys on her, aren't ya? gif_Yellowball-laughing2.gif

.... since I am the only person my wife has ever had inside her, maybe she deserves bigger and longer. I have slowly introduced her to the idea, and I mean slow, several years. But I would like your input as to what you think. Does she deserve bigger?

WishingH, if a woman is already receiving pleasure from what she has at home, there's no guarantees that bigger is going to give her more pleasure. Are you capable of sexually satisfying her? If she begins losing interest in sex with you, or if your sexual activities with her suddenly drops off, inviting a 3rd person, or even a couple, can quickly re-stimulate each of your sex drives. I believe both you and her will know when that time comes.

You might ask yourself the question ... "who, honestly, are you wanting this for?", because I sense this is primarly to fulfill your own sexual need, not necessarily hers. It's ok to admit that to her, and to yourself, that getting your wife to screw other men will re-elevate your sexual stimulation for her, but be sure to be honest with yourself, first. She may oblige you just to satisfy your desire. If no other cock has ever been inside her, I'd think it only natural for her to eventually be curious as to what other cocks would feel like. She'll let you know when she's ready.

If you do decide to follow through, I do encourage the two of you to play together, however. Giving her the clearance to simply go out and fuck other men on her own is a dangerous thing in many ways.
Good luck ... Mac

ps ... she's a doll, by the way. If we were close, I wouldn't mind a couple swap.

Last edited:
14' dark black vibrating cock, huh? Wow, you sure are using some BIG toys on her, aren't ya? View attachment 461794

Yes, we started with the normal 7 inch size and she loved it. Then the next time we went shopping she asked if she could try a little bigger and we went to 10 inch long. She loved it, she was always wettest when she was using it. So for a birth day I got her a 12 inch super fat black dildo. She squealed the first time I slide it into her, but she took it all and moaned when I pulled it out and begged me to put it back in. She said she loved the tight feeling. From there we were planning a weekend together and she went and bought a new toy and it turned out to be her 14 inch monster. The first time she used it she had me tied to a chair and teasing me. She climbed onto the bed and proceeded to mount that monster and tease me as it disappeared into her, it took her three tries, but she now gets it all inside. There are times she just puts it in and leaves it deep inside.

WishingH, if a woman is already receiving pleasure from what she has at home, there's no guarantees that bigger is going to give her more pleasure. Are you capable of sexually satisfying her? If she begins losing interest in sex with you, or if your sexual activities with her suddenly drops off, inviting a 3rd person, or even a couple, can quickly re-stimulate each of your sex drives. I believe both you and her will know when that time comes.

You might ask yourself the question ... "who, honestly, are you wanting this for?", because I sense this is primarly to fulfill your own sexual need, not necessarily hers. It's ok to admit that to her, and to yourself, that getting your wife to screw other men will re-elevate your sexual stimulation for her, but be sure to be honest with yourself, first. She may oblige you just to satisfy your desire. If no other cock has ever been inside her, I'd think it only natural for her to eventually be curious as to what other cocks would feel like. She'll let you know when she's ready.

If you do decide to follow through, I do encourage the two of you to play together, however. Giving her the clearance to simply go out and fuck other men on her own is a dangerous thing in many ways.
Good luck ... Mac

ps ... she's a doll, by the way. If we were close, I wouldn't mind a couple swap.

I would agree with everything said. I kind of went down the same road. At first it was a lot of curiosity for me, but it has totally become about giving her the pleasure she needs. But it is a valid question to ask yourself before going to much further.

I am an average white male and I think my wife is the hottest thing on the planet. After a number of years, I came to realize that since I am the only person my wife has ever had inside her, maybe she deserves bigger and longer. I have slowly introduced her to the idea, and I mean slow, several years. But I would like your input as to what you think. Does she deserve bigger?

View attachment 461771
View attachment 461772 View attachment 461773

A woman as beautiful as her deserves to experience the best sex possible.

View attachment 461771
View attachment 461772 View attachment 461773

she deserve the best BBC

Back