Hello Couple in Springfield Tennessee

Millmann11

Couple
photo (14).JPG Hi, Cpl in Springfield TN been in lifestyle for years just found this site, looking to meet Blk guys for wife to play with and MFM play, I am straight she is bi, no male male contact. We have been married for 20 years have 3 ******* and work very hard, we do have flexible meet times and can host occasionally.

Hello and welcome! Hope you find what you are looking for and have fun doing so. A couple of things you might consider to help your journey. One would be to add some information to your profile page. The other would be to verify as a real person. It is very easy to do and helps everyone know you are for real. I have attached the link for you.
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person.50490/

View attachment 974084 Hi, Cpl in Springfield TN been in lifestyle for years just found this site, looking to meet Blk guys for wife to play with and MFM play, I am straight she is bi, no male male contact. We have been married for 20 years have 3 ******* and work very hard, we do have flexible meet times and can host occasionally.
Hey guy by shelbyville let me know if interested

Back