hello all

hello all,

beginner cuck form East Europe. I have beatiful 23yo fiance, soon wife and I love her very much. We are for 3 years now and we are very happy loving couple.
There is only one problem in our relationship... sex. She dont tell me that but I know that i cant satisfy her sexual.
I've talked with other mens and couples about that and they suggested me that I should meet her with black lover who will regulary satisfy her sexual. It will be our "Fuck buddy".
I have talked about her with that but she was not aproved it and now we have "silent days" and she dont want to talk with me. (maybe it was to fast for her).
I will try again later as soon as she will now that it would be a very good for her.!!

I'M GLAD THAT I FOUND THIS SITE BECASUE MAYBE HERE I WILL BE ABLE TO CHAT WITH OTHER CUKCS/BULLS/COUPLES WHO HAVE THE SAME INTEREST.

Robert

hello all,

beginner cuck form East Europe. I have beatiful 23yo fiance, soon wife and I love her very much. We are for 3 years now and we are very happy loving couple.
There is only one problem in our relationship... sex. She dont tell me that but I know that i cant satisfy her sexual.
I've talked with other mens and couples about that and they suggested me that I should meet her with black lover who will regulary satisfy her sexual. It will be our "Fuck buddy".
I have talked about her with that but she was not aproved it and now we have "silent days" and she dont want to talk with me. (maybe it was to fast for her).
I will try again later as soon as she will now that it would be a very good for her.!!

I'M GLAD THAT I FOUND THIS SITE BECASUE MAYBE HERE I WILL BE ABLE TO CHAT WITH OTHER CUKCS/BULLS/COUPLES WHO HAVE THE SAME INTEREST.

Robert

I have told my wife to try her first bbc.

hello all,

Robert

i wanna you sweety please answer me

hello
hello all,

Robert
Robert,
before having your wife enjoying any cock what so ever she really needs to get to fall in love with a man first.
then she must get to know her own body (this should actually be first!) and then you can satisfy her.
Other cocks can only build upon a good base. They cant your initial job!

Did she never ever have an orgasm so far? Do you know her phantasies IF she has any? a lot of young woman dont have phantasies....
replay to me!

we are in similar situation. i would like my wife to try bbc too but so far she says she does not want to do it. i think she really wants it but something is holding her back.

Robert, welcome to the Dark Side! What I would want to say is that you seem to go so quickly with your fiancee. You should take it slow in the beginning until, she feels she really need to get satisfied by another man and still love you and be with you.

Back