Hello all...soccer Mom trying something different

Efrostri

Female
image.jpg image.jpg

Hello, I am a 38 year old, married white woman. I guess u could call me a soccer Mom? Lol...I have always fantasized about being with a strong black man who is hung big where it counts and knows how to use it.

I have never been with a black man before so this is new for me. My husband does not know about my desires to be with BBC and he would not understand. I am looking to meet a gentleman who knows how to treat a woman right and can be discreet. I need to start off slow with chatting and texting before even thinking about meeting, but I know once I feel comfortable with u, I will want to meet as soon as possible.

Last edited:
well welcome to the site i for one think you are very sexy and have a very nice ass and thighs. I am actually on the west coast so i cannot be of much help unless i head to ny here soon , But if u ever need something and are in california let me know miss

Well good evening and welcome to the family. I think that you'll find what you're seeking if you remain open to new possibilities. You'll meet some "wicked cool" people here. ;-) Yes I lived in MA for seven years. Where were you when I was there baby girl!. .lol Anyway, enjoy your fine ass self and let's chat sometime. I'm still on the east coast. :)

Attachments

• 20140919_224752.jpeg
    20140919_224752.jpeg
    368.4 KB · Views: 81
View attachment 448008 View attachment 448010

Hello, I am a 38 year old, married white woman. I guess u could call me a soccer Mom? Lol...I have always fantasized about being with a strong black man who is hung big where it counts and knows how to use it.

I have never been with a black man before so this is new for me. My husband does not know about my desires to be with BBC and he would not understand. I am looking to meet a gentleman who knows how to treat a woman right and can be discreet. I need to start off slow with chatting and texting before even thinking about meeting, but I know once I feel comfortable with u, I will want to meet as soon as possible.

Good morning I'm very much interest in conversating with you if your interested reply when you can I'm JR hope to hear from you soon

Back