Hello all, looking for advice to move forward

Hello all, this is my first time posting. My wife and I are in our early 40s, white and have been married for 15 years. Over the past year, I have had a growing desire to watch my with a well endowed black man. I have shared my fantasy with my wife. She will role play with the idea of be used by a BBC and we do incorporate the use of black dildos (Lex Steele being her favorite). However, she is currently not ready to take the next step. She is attracted to black men, but I think she is afraid of what it will do to our relationship that worries her.

Does anyone have some advice to move forward? possibly some links to other couples testimonials or stories of the aftermath concerning the first time cuckolding experience?

Once she enjoys the feeling of a large cock fully filling her pussy and you encouraging her to have another date, you will be good

Your searching for advice before acting and that's the best start.

Ultimately, this will depend upon her and what she is feeling. If she's concerned about your relationship then she may be thinking about her actual feelings, not yours.

Back